Tuesday 28 October 2014

Room 8's asembely




In term 4 on Friday the 19th room 8  was having their first Assembly . I thought that it will  be hard but really it wasn't .When it was my turn to speak I got butterflies in my tummy  since I was first to share I talked about swim for life . My favorite part was the play at the end.My mum,ankle, and untie can to watch. My mum said to me and Aidan that we did really well and that we are going to have a treat when we get home.We did some songs too called we are done and Geronimo.  


we are done
 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fc3LGzNEkL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>  



Geronimo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ozsmSlvGHv4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>   

No comments:

Post a Comment